- +51 84 225 132
- +51 940 833 333
What does not include:
- National and International Air Tickets
- Food not mentioned in the Roadmap
- Travel insurance
- Extra expenses such as tips, laundry, phone calls and others not informed in the itinerary
- Regular Service: These are group tours with other passengers.
- Private Service: Ideal for those who want to have more convenience at the time of the tours. Departure times are more flexible. Consult our team for values.
Train Luggage Policy (PERURAIL):
- The TICKET is only valid for the transport of the CLIENTS and their carry-on luggage (one bag or backpack) with a weight not to exceed 5kg/11 lb, and maximum measurements of 62 linear in/ 157 linear cm (height + length + width).
Wayna Picchu or Mountain Ticket:
- Passengers who choose to take a short trail to get to know these two places should be aware that there are only two opening times are available per day, at 07h00 and 10h00, and for each time there are only 200 vacancies. For this reason, the request for purchase should be as soon as possible.
Documentation informed at closing of Package / Roadmap::
- Please be advised that upon closing your Package / Tour purchase, passengers will be required to submit Passport information. This information is essential in order to purchase train and entrance tickets to Machu Picchu
- Therefore, we emphasize that the document informed to purchase the train and entrance tickets for Machu Picchu must be the same document that passengers should bring to Peru
- Changes must be requested in writing and will be subject to 10% (service charge) on the amount of the change, subject to availability and payment of any price difference
- Written cancellation requests by the CONTRACTING PARTY
- Full refund of the Package amount provided that the request is made up to 50 days before the date of travel, being deducted commission and / or fee for bank shipping.
- Return of 80% of the value of the Package provided the request is made up to 30 days before the date of travel. The CONTRACTING PARTY will be charged a penalty of 20% of the value of the Package.
- 50% refund of the Package amount provided the request is made up to 20 days prior to the travel date. The CONTRACTING PARTY will be charged a penalty of 50% of the value of the Package, plus expenses proven to have been incurred by Machu Picchu Premium Travel.
- The full amount of the Package will be retained for Machu Picchu Premium Travel if the cancellation request occurs up to 7 days prior to the travel date.
- Machu Picchu Premium Travel will have up to 60 days to return to the CONTRACTING PARTY, contacted by e-mail reply to the cancellation request.